This DNS Roller is embedded with 192 individual needles 0.5mm in length. It is ideal for the face, neck and delicate eye areas.
The DNS is designed for comfortable grip and thus control of pressure being applied to the skin.
Needle length caution:
- 0.25mm to 0.5mm for eyes and face, 0.5mm to 1.0mm for face, neck and décolleté, and 1.0mm to 1.5mm for body.
- Upwards of 2.0mm to 2.5mm is for professional use only.
- You buy and use any length derma roller or derma pen entirely at our own risk
IMPORTANT for Derma Roller Users
- Derma Rollers should be used only on cleanly washed, sanitised skin.
- You can elect to roll with or without a serum.
- Numbing cream may be necessary if you are sensitive, or if you intend rolling with more than 0.5mm length needles.
- Suitable non-irritating, corrective and nourishing products are applied after rolling.
- You should check suitability of products for your skin on a patch prior to applying to the treated area.
- Never allow anyone else to use your roller, not even to test a patch.
- Your derma roller must be cleaned after every use:
- rinse under hot running water, shake off excess water
- do not attempt to rub needles as they will blunt
- spray with 70% medical grade alcohol before storing
- allow to air dry and then store securely where needles cannot be damaged
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
You buy and use the derma roller entirely at our own risk.
You can damage your skin and cause hyper-pigmentation or infection:
– if used incorrectly or too aggressively
– if not sterilised properly before each use
– if used on more than one person
– if used with needles length longer than 0.25mm on the delicate eye area
– if used with needles length longer than 0.5mm to 1.0mm on the face and neck
Boutique Femme Classique (Pty) Ltd and all its partners, stakeholders and associates accept no liability for any injury, damage or death caused to any person, property or 3rd party as a result of the derma rollers or any products sold by Femme.