Your Femme Lift & Glow will help to firm skin, tighten facial muscles, lift and rejuvenate your skin while helping to smooth fine lines.
A short video from Jenny to recap instructions on how to use your microcurrent skin firming device, including a few pointers to maximise your results.
View this post on Instagram
How to use your Lift & Glow microcurrent device?
- Cleanse your face and neck of all makeup and oils.
- Make sure your skin is completely dry
- Apply a water based electrode conductive glide gel or serum in sections as you move areas.
- You can use a good quality, water based glide gel, hyaluronic acid serum, or a high quality skin mist. It is important the product does not contain any oils or creams, as oils can prevent the micro-current penetration.
- Use your device on your face, neck and jawline, concentrating your treatment time on areas you feel might require more attention.
- Apply slight pressure to ensure the electrodes are both making contact.
- Move your device in a linear motion, moving upwards and outwards, going over each area 2 or 3 times.
- For the first 2 months it is advised to use your device 5 days a week, for 5 to 10 minutes a day.
- From month 3 to maintain your results, use your device three times a week for 5 to 10 minutes.
What are the settings for your Microcurrent Device
- Press and hold the small silver button for 2 seconds to switch on
- Your device will start at Level 1 indicated by small lights on the left hand side
- Press the button once to move to level 2, and again to move to level 3
- While charging you’ll see a red indicator light on the opposite side
- You can recharge from your laptop, your portable power bank if you’re traveling, or any USB plug adapter.
- It is recommended to start on level one to assess your tolerance and possible tingling and muscle reactions.
- Start at Level 1 your first week and gradually increase to level 2 and then to level 3 as you learn to use the device and tolerate the current.
- You might feel a very slight tingling here and there which is fairly normal.
- If you feel stinging or light muscle twitching reduce the current.
- If you are unsure please feel free to call or WhatsApp
Boutique Femme Classique (Pty) Ltd and all its partners, stakeholders and associates accept no liability for any injury, damage or death caused to any person, property or 3rd party as a result of the Femme Lift & Glow microcurrent device.